- Most of the Bugs Bunny parts were within 2 thousandths of an inch
- Almost all the parts that we molded fell within the USL and LSL for the Bugs Bunny part, as seen on the Histogram; Most of our parts fall within our specification limits
- For the Shewhart Xbar charts, almost all of the parts fell within the UCL and LCL; Most of our parts fall within our control limits.
- At the end of the process, it looks as though the person measuring the parts may have gotten tired and not accurately measured the parts.
- The process capability for the Bugs Bunny process was calculated to be 0.7384, which is pretty high in comparison to the other process capabilities that we found.
A link to the portion of our paper deliverable for the Bugs Bunny part can be found here.